THERE is nothing sweet about Ireland’s sugar statistics. We are the fourth highest consumer of sugar in the world, according to Euromonitor research. Yes, the world, coming in behind the US, Germany and the Netherlands. “It’s shocking,” says Dr Eva Orsmond, who says she sees the effects of excessive sugar consumption daily at her clinics […]
- More than 80 men and women over 65 years of age took part in a 12-week study undertaken at Medfit Proactive Healthcare. Dr James Timmons explains his findings.
- GP Study Evening – Wednesday 13th of June 2018
- Medfit Client; John Williams – Beating the stigma of obesity
- RCPI launches expert report on physical activity
- Four Simple Tips to Get Motivated
To Prevent Back Pain, Orthotics Are Out, Exercise Is InFebruary 1st, 2016
Bryan Cullen: ‘The best way to train is playing the game’December 6th, 2014
GP Study Evening – Wednesday 13th of June 2018May 26th, 2018
Medfit Client; John Williams – Beating the stigma of obesityAugust 22nd, 2017
- No comments have been published yet.