Lower back pain is an almost universal if unwelcome experience. About 80 percent of those of us in the Western world can expect to suffer from disruptive lower back pain at some point in our lives. But if we begin and stick with the right type of exercise program, we might avoid a recurrence, according […]
- More than 80 men and women over 65 years of age took part in a 12-week study undertaken at Medfit Proactive Healthcare. Dr James Timmons explains his findings.
- GP Study Evening – Wednesday 13th of June 2018
- Medfit Client; John Williams – Beating the stigma of obesity
- RCPI launches expert report on physical activity
- Four Simple Tips to Get Motivated
To Prevent Back Pain, Orthotics Are Out, Exercise Is InFebruary 1st, 2016
Bryan Cullen: ‘The best way to train is playing the game’December 6th, 2014
Heading for a sugar crash landingJanuary 15th, 2016
GP Study Evening – Wednesday 13th of June 2018May 26th, 2018
Medfit Client; John Williams – Beating the stigma of obesityAugust 22nd, 2017
- No comments have been published yet.