- Acute back and neck pain
- Chronic low back and neck pain
- Pre-spine surgery exercise therapy
- Post spine surgery rehabilitation following decompression, microdisectomy or fusion
- Neuropathic Pain (Stenosis, nerve impingement)
The Spine Clinic adopts a biopsychosocial approach that assists you to rehabilitate your back or neck pain. We understand that each client has an individual condition and requires a personalised approach to addressing their spine.
We utilise exclusive technology to assist in strengthening your spine’s muscle strength to improve your quality of life and limit the effect of your pain.
Following assessment we devise a program on our specialised David spinal training system which allows us to train your back in a safe and comfortable manner. We then introduce general fitness on our Milon circuit as well as specific floor exercises to form a comprehensive program suitable to your needs.
We recognise the debilitating effect of acute and chronic pain on the ability to function daily.
Our goal is to help you realise the potential of your back, your ability to build strength and to help you learn the tools to maintain your new back strength long after you finish your program.
What to expect;
- Full Medical, physical and neurological Screening
- Strength assessment on David spine technology producing a graph of your back strength
- Analysis and program design specific for your condition
- One to one Exercise therapy from a specialist spine physiotherapist
We pride ourselves in delivering a friendly safe environment where you can learn to enhance your spine’s function regardless of your previous experience in a gym. By learning to strengthen your spine our aim is to empower you to take back control of your health and learn how to maintain your new function long into the future.
We recognise that medical intervention and surgery is required in some cases but strive to deliver effective conservative care in all cases where possible. We work with your consultant to deliver the best care for you.