Post-COVID-19 Recovery Program
COVID-19 is a new disease and a lot is still being learned about recovery from it. Unfortunately,
regardless of having pre-existing underlying conditions, or having youth and fitness on your side,
post-COVID-19 symptoms can be severe and persist often longer than expected.
Who would benefit from our post-Covid-19 program?
As Covid-19 is a multi-system disease, we see more subtle problems in clients who were less
severely affected and who managed their symptoms at home but are now having ongoing and
persistent symptoms such as:
- Excess Fatigue
- Muscle Fatigue
- Joint Pain
- Loss of Muscle
- Reduced Fitness
- Post-traumatic stress
- Impaired sleep
- Weight Gain
- Brain Fog/ Difficulty concentrating
Understanding your goals
No two recoveries from Covid-19 are the same. Our personalised program is aimed at understanding
your symptoms and then improving your return to your optimal physical self. Our support will help
you rehabilitate in a steady and gradual way and build confidence in order to help you fully recover.
Our program is guided by our qualified Clinical Exercise Physiologist and supported by a multi-
disciplinary team to ensure that symptoms are managed appropriately.
Post-Covid-19 Rehabilitation Package
We start with a comprehensive assessment so we can ascertain the severity of health effects that
you are experiencing. From there, depending on your specific needs, we combine exercise, diet,
weight, general lifestyle and psychological support into your recovery program.
6 Week Guided Program
- Ideal for those with pre-existing medical conditions severely impacting on quality of life, frailty and/or severe effects of COVID-19
- Can be delivered in MedFit or using “Telehealth” via an external home exercise program
- Blood pressure, heart rate and exertion are monitored in real time during sessions
- Exercise progression is gradual and safely graded
Self-guided Rehabilitation Program
- Ideal for those who have successfully completed six week’s rehabilitation or have no contra-indications to exercise
- Offered exclusively in MedFit
- Involves regular contact time as the facility is fully supervised. We provide biweekly formal visits with your exercise specialist, enabling optimal program progression
For full information regarding our program cost, please contact our team directly on 01 2784423 or